- 3 (3.5 oz. ea.) Toblerone® Chocolate Bars (yellow box)*
- 2 (8 oz.) Tubs of Cool Whip® (thawed)**
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp. Almond Extract
- 12 Oreo Cookies (regular, not double stuffed)
- Put your Oreo’s in a food processor and pulse several times until you get a crumbled texture. Or you can put them in a zipper bag and crush with a rolling pin or meat tenderizer – but use the flat side. Set aside.
- Break apart candy into individual pieces and place in a large glass bowl. Put in your microwave and cook on High for 90 seconds. We need a large bowl because after this comes out of the microwave, we will use this bowl to add the whip cream into.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the microwave then stir with a spatula to cool in down a bit. Add both tubs of cool whip over the top. Fold ingredients together. After the chocolate and whip cream are fully incorporated together, add both extracts and fold them in. Spoon mixture into your serving dishes then sprinkle a heaping spoonful of the crushed Oreo’s over the top. Put in your fridge for at least 2 hours and up to overnight before serving.
* Toblerone chocolate bars are found in most supermarkets, Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreen’s stores, but if you can’t find them, use Hershey’s® chocolate bars instead. Just keep in mind that we need about 10-11 oz. total.
**Cool Whip is always found in the freezer section and needs to thaw before making this dish. Let it sit on your counter for an hour or in the fridge overnight. We cannot substitute the tub type whipped cream for the canned stuff or homemade, sorry.
Decadence made easy.